On Saturday, July 6, 2019 the Blue Dolphins headed to Devon for the Freeze or Fry swim meet.
We were all holding our breath that the weather would hold long enough for us to complete the races. Luckily it did!
Our team had 26 swimmers in attendance. Returning swimmers had 34 personal bests and our swimmers competed in 6 new events!
Girls 12+U Relay Team
Some notable swims…
- Samia Davidson placed first in her 100 Back.
- Hannah Garnier achieved personal bests in all 4 of her events, and placed first in her 50 Back and 25 Back.
- Cyrion Golby competed in his first 100 Free and took over 7 seconds off of his 50 Free.
- John Harasym took over 6 seconds off of his 25 Back.
- Tori Hendrickson took over 3 seconds off of her 100 Back.
- Mariah Mason swam her first 100 Breast and achieved personal bests in her 3 other events.
- Ella Langley swam her first 50 Breast and took over 6 seconds off of her 100IM.
- Jayda Robinson placed first in her 50 Free.
- Ava Roche swam her first 25 Breast.
- Eddy Schulte swam his first 50 Back.
- Duncan Wild swam his first 50 Fly.
- Rylee Witherly placed first in her 25 Back.
- Peyj Woykin placed first in her 50 Free.
- Mixed Open 200 Free Relay placed first: Peyj Woykin, Duncan Wild, Samia Davidson, Ryan Boll.
Congratulations to our Blue Dolphins medalists!
Boys 6&U BRONZE: John Harasym
Girls 7/8 SILVER: Hannah Garnier
Girls 9/10 SILVER: Rylee Witherly
Girls 11/12 BRONZE: Jayda Robinson
Men 18+ GOLD: Ryan Boll
More Photos from Devon Meet
These photos were provided by the Devon Dolphins Swim Club.